Dear AllApologies for the delay in getting this to you, but due to a problem with 1 of the pools in the 1st round and a problem with pool availability in general we have been trying to contact all pools booked for round 2 to reconfirm all bookings and trying to find additional pools as we have were already aware of 2 pools that couldn’t accommodate us for his round.
– We are still trying to confirm pools but have attached the draw and confirmed venues to date, this will be updated with remaining venues as soon as possible – but the people who deal with pool bookings are the not the easiest people to get hold of.
The table will be sent out shortly as we are still double checking a couple of results.
e will try to keep with the pools attached but depending on where we can confirm we may need to change to make sure that travel time is not too far.
Apologies again & thank you for your patience & understanding.